Basic fabricator - wired to build structures.
A fabricator can build some buildings. In this case it can build the following:
- Air factory (1min 20sec)
- Advanced air factory (8min 53sec)
- Bot factory (1min 6sec)
- Vehicle factory (1min 6sec)
- Naval factory (1min 6sec)
- Orbital launcher (5min 0sec)
- Energy plant (50sec)
- Metal extractor (16sec)
- Energy storage (50sec)
- Metal storage (50sec)
- Torpedo launcher (1min 6sec)
- Single laser defense tower (33sec)
- Laser defense tower (50sec)
- Galata turret (25sec)
- Umbrella (3min 14sec)
- Teleporter (44sec)
- Pelter (2min 46sec)
- Radar (22sec)
- Orbital and deepspace radar (33sec)
- Wall (2sec)
The unit is weak and has no offensive or defensive weapon.
Built by Edit
- The Air fabricator is faster and can move over all terrain, however it builds slightly slower and uses more power to do so.
- Use Air fabricators on LARGE planets. Your speed will cover the planet in Metal Extractors faster than any ground builder.
- Do not build Air fabricators on Small planets. Use ground units (Bot Fabricators recommended for their all-terrain and quick turns) to build the Metal Extractors, then transport the builders away via a Teleport Gate.
- For full efficieny, you need 1 Energy plant per mobile Air Fabricator (giving time for the batteries to recharge between movement) or 2 Energy plants per stationary Air Fabricator (supporting a factory build units).
- Alternatively 1 Advanced Energy Plant can support 8 mobile Air Fabricators, or 4 stationary ones.
- Like all Aircraft it cannot use a Teleporter. Typically they stay on the planet they were built.
- Has two orientable jet engine for moving.
- Remains in flight holding position for some seconds when it stops, then it lands vertically.
- It has one nanite cannon for building.